Monday 26 November 2012

Final

ARTIST STATEMENT :
      This assignment is all about screen design that need me to choose any topic that can be the theme of this interesting project.
       For the theme, I choose subject that close to me and it also be recommended from my friend and it is Campus Life which is an environment that we as a student go through right now. I want to show the emotion of being frustrated with the a lot of assignment and deadline that sometime can bring an anger. From this statement, I show it by express the anger with the flow of splash.

ARTIST TREATMENT :
        For the first time I’am using mix media which I combine the hand made technique and also digital technique that I find the effect is quiet interesting. Using watercolor and toothbrush as a tool beside splash as a technique. After that, I applied the other technique by digital where I edit it in Photoshop that can get that effect.



ARTIST STATEMENT :
      This assignment is all about screen design that need me to choose any topic that can be the theme of this interesting project.  For the theme, I choose subject that close to me and it happened around my family and it is Online Gaming which I found it at the end as a wasteful time. This artwork all about wasting time of online game where that is the thing that they do and even can skip their meal.
        The clock without needle is a symbol of waste time which mean that the time move without we knowing and aware about that simple thing and just being wasted like that.

ARTIST TREATMENT :
        For the detail part, I’am using a ‘boring’ statement which can elaborate this theme. This artwork, I’am just using 1 media and it is by digital where there are a plane of grey background and a clock that be manipulate to be look like a boring situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment